Cortona3D Viewer is an ActiveX controlled application which allows viewing VRML files. In order to run ActiveX on your machine you will need to adjust certain security settings.
Internet Explorer Security Settings (Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom level)
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins – Enable
- Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting – Enable
- Active scripting – Enable
Windows 7 users should open the file below after installation:
- For 32-bit OS: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ParallelGraphics\Cortona\Help\life.wrl
- For 64-bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ParallelGraphics\Cortona\Help\life.wrl