Cortona3D RapidAuthor up to version 6.3 OOTB and all previously customised specifications' publications are not supported in IE 10. There are three ways to resolve this issue:
Method 1 (OOTB configuration)
This issue can be resolved by republishing your project with OOTB specification in Cortona3D RapidAuthor 7.0 and later.
Method 2 (compatibility view)
1. In Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu at the top and select Compatibility View Settings. You may need to press the Alt key or press and hold the address bar to see the Menu bar.
2. Make sure that your site in the list called "Websites you've added to Compatibility View", or make sure that the boxes "Display all websites in Compatibility View" are checked.
3. Click Close
Method 3 (downgrade to IE9)
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features
2. In the left-hand side of the window click on “View installed updates”
3. Find and select “Windows Internet Explorer 10“ update
4. Click Uninstall button
5. Click Yes to proceed with update uninstall
6. Click “Restart now” button to uninstall IE10 and restore previous version of Internet Explorer
Method 4 (custom specification owners)
Please contact Sales@Cortona3D.com for more details on extending your specification to support IE10.