Cortona3D Viewer uses graphics card’s capabilities to display stereoscopic content using NVidia Stereo driver and DirectX rendering settings. Below are the steps that can be used to display stereo 3D.
1. Go to NVidia website and download 3D Vision driver for your OS;
2. Install NVidia 3D driver;
3. Open NVidia 3D stereo panel;
4. Choose “3D stereo enable”;
5. Check resolution;
6. Start Cortona3D Viewer;
7. Open Cortona3D Preferences: Check DirectX, Enable Pixel Buffer Access;
8. Choose full screen mode.
You may also change the rendering mode (step 7) to OpenGL, as appropriate.